Posts tagged tip.
To do squats with good form you should keep your feet flat on the ground, with your back straight and head up.
Squats for a cute butt!
In addition to losing weight, the illusion of being comfortable in your own skin is also key. It doesn’t matter how much weight you’ve lost or how much progress you’ve made. If you don’t feel happy in your own skin, all your efforts are null. It’s difficult to perceive ourselves as beautiful when we tend to look at our bodies after over-indulging.
These are tips that I myself use to help me feel content with my body while trying to lose weight. Hope it helps you guys!
Disclaimer: these tips won’t help you lose weight in any way, shape, or form.
- Look at your stomach upon waking up, before eating anything. Chances are that is when you will be the skinniest and, therefore, will be somewhat pleased with how it looks. I suggest looking at the profile of your stomach rather than full-front.
- Weigh yourself when you wake up. The logic of this is the same as the logic in the first one. You haven’t eaten anything yet so you’ll be skinnier.
- Poop! Lots and lots. I’m sure shit makes up some significant percentage of your weight. Let it flow with your body’s natural pooping rhythm. Don’t take laxatives or anything….
- Weigh yourself with lots of clothes on or with a bundled towel of wet hair. You might think this is counter-intuitive cus don’t you want to weigh less? You do, but wearing light weight items while stepping on the scale doesn’t always give you the numbers you want to see. By doing this, you can mentally subtract a few pounds due to the weight of whatever you have on and think, “at least I know this number is so-and-so because of the stuff I’m wearing.”
- Focus on a body part that you like at is uncovered by clothes. We all strive to get a nice body by swim suit standards, but how much do we actually reveal on a daily basis? People aren’t going to see your fat stomach, your stretch marks, or your cellulite when you’re dressed normally. I like to focus on my legs. I think I have nice legs. So pick your favorite appendage or feature and that’ll help you when your weight loss isn’t going according to plan.
What do you think of this post?
Summer is already here and it’s pretty much impossible to stay out of the water with the blazing heat of the sun shining upon you. Everyone wants to enjoy the coolness of the water, but not everyone has the banging bikini body to show off. Here are some of my personal tips to keep in mind when looking for a bathing suit!
- buy what looks good on you, not what looks good on other people—this is self-explanatory. For instance, I’ve been wanting a bathing suit with ruffles. But those are usually a bandeau top, and I don’t look good in those. Pick what flatters your figure the most.
- the most revealing isn’t always the most appealing— you may see pictures of girls rocking the bikinis that barely cover anything, but they are probably models. Or import models. Or photoshopped. That girl is not you, and will not be able to look like that. So unless you are very confident in your body, I would suggest not purchasing anything too revealing.
- covering up is good— this is opposite of the first one, but is along the same lines. I’m not saying that you should buy a one piece. I’m saying that some one pieces do look nice (like the one I recently bought, for instance). The good thing about covering up is that it can be used to hide unflattering parts of your body while still looking attractive.
- always buy a size bigger— this is important, especially when it comes to the bottom. You don’t want the bottom to squeeze all the meat in your butt and create that awkward dent that clothes make when it’s too small. The backsides are also somewhat low, and you don’t want your coin slot to be shown. Plus, it makes your boobs look bigger if you aren’t as top heavy as you would like to be. A bigger top means a bigger surface and more cloth, which will give you the illusion of having bigger breasts. LOL.
This is long and idk if anyone will read this. But I hope it helps!